She Puts Some Lemon Peel in the Microwave, the Reason Why Will Blow Your Mind!
If you are in need of some new house cleaning tips and tricks to make your house cleaning a little easier, you will want to take a look at these 23 most unusual cleaning hacks that work. Not only will these house cleaning tips and ideas help you save time, but they will also save you from having to throw away things around the house. These cleaning hacks and house cleaning tips are sure to get added to your list of favorites. This video has over 2,900,000 views, so you know there's got to be some good ideas on the list. The following are just a peek into what you can expect.
1. For a microwave that needs a good cleaning use this simple house cleaning tip to get it clean and smelling fresh. Peel off some lemon rinds into a microwaveable bowl with some water. Set the microwave for five minutes and let the citric acid in the lemon peels do the job for you. After the lemon water mixture has heated up for five minutes, let it sit for another five minutes to let the steam do the work. Carefully remove the bowl, because remember it will probably still be hot. Scrub the microwave with a soft cleaning sponge and your microwave will look like new again.
2. Next time you get some chewing gum in your hair or your wig, try this house cleaning tip to help get it out. Get a bowl and either put the wig in the bowl or hold your head over the bowl so you can pour some Coca-Cola or some Pepsi over the hair. It's as easy as that; the gum should come out because the soda is acidic, so it does all the work for you.
3. Next time you go to use your electric kettle, and you notice it is looking more than just a little dirty, use this cleaning house tip to get it looking like new. To clean pour some Coca-Cola into the electric kettle and turn it on to heat up the soda. When it's done heating, you should have a kettle that looks like new again.
4. When your bathroom toilet bowl is in need of a good cleaning, try using some Coca Cola or a can of Pepsi to get the job done. Simply pour the soda into the toilet bowl and let it sit for a couple of hours. After the time has passed, give the toilet a flush and the soda should have done the job for you.
5. Have some rusty tools? Try soaking the tools in a container of Coca-Cola. The acidic nature of the soda will work at getting rid of the rust, and after you rinse off your tools, use a soft scrub pad. Your tools should look like new again. This is one of the most inexpensive ways to get your tools looking like new again.
6. After cooking up a big dinner, you may be left with some pots and pans that look like they need to be thrown away. For baked on food and dirt try this house cleaning tip. Take the pot off the burner and add some liquid dish soap. Then pour in some water, cover with a dryer sheet, and let soak for one hour. Then pour out the cleaning mixture, use a soft scrub pad, and your pot should look like new again.
You will find this video of 23 unusual cleaning hacks and cleaning house tips on the 5-Minute Crafts site. On the video site, you will find all sorts of house cleaning tips and tricks, along with craft ideas and more. **
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Watch the Entire Video on YouTube