Man Puts Aluminum Foil and Soda in Water; and Dumps Things in. Find Out Why!
Learn some new awesome simple life hacks and cleaning tips from the 5-Minute Crafts channel on YouTube. Whether you're looking to save time or you need to save some money, these hacks will help you out. We all know that hacks are supposed to help make our lives easier, and that's just what these simple life hacks in the video do. There are 23 of these cleaning tips and hacks in total, so there are plenty to try out to see if they work well for you. Then, you can pass them onto your family and friends so they can try them out. It's so awesome that people make these video compilations of the best hacks to make our lives easier and to prove that theirs always an easier way of doing something. You'll be surprised by how easy some of these cleaning tips really are and that you can use things you already have around the house for most of the hacks. Like toothpaste, baking, soda and vinegar. So here are a few of the hacks from the video to get you started.
1. Clean your silver jewellery the all-natural way with this hack. All you have to do is fill up a pot with water and put in a ball of aluminium foil then add in a spoonful of baking soda. Let the water come to a boil and then put your silver pieces into the water. Leave them each in there for a few minutes while the water boils. You can attach strings to your jewellery, so they're easier to remove once you're ready to pull them out. This will give the silver a really good cleaning, and once you pull them out, they'll look like new again.
2. Hard water stains can make glassware look really dirty and dingy. To get your glasses sparkling clean just put some vinegar and water in a basin and leave it beside your sink as you're doing the dishes. When you've washed a glass, just dip it into the vinegar and water making sure to get the whole area. The vinegar will keep the glass from getting any hard water spots on it.
3. If it's your dishwasher that needs a good cleaning, make your own dishwasher cleaning tabs. Mix together some baking soda, citric acid, and white vinegar together in a bowl until you have a paste. Once you have that mixture ready, pour it into moulds or ice cube trays and let it dry for around 2 hours. Then put one in the soap dispenser before running the dishwasher through on the pots and pans cycle which will be the hottest. Cleaning your dishwasher will help it to run more smoothly and to unclog any of the hoses and drains.
4. Did you know you can use toothpaste for a number of cleaning hacks? Use it to remove strong odours from your hands after handling onions or fish. Toothpaste can also help to polish sliver and chrome, like your faucets and help to keep your goggles from fogging up.
5. Wash your dirty frying pan easily with a lemon. Just cut the lemon in half and sprinkle some salt on it. Then rub the fruit and salt on the pan to lift up all the grease and grim and then wash with hot water and dish soap as usual.
These are just a few of the simple hacks from 5-Minute Crafts' video that can make our lives easier. Watch the entire video to learn them all and try your favourite ones out. Be sure to share them with your family and friends too.***
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Watch the Entire Video on YouTube
Due to heavy website load, we have moved the photos for this article: HERE